Snapshot of our most popular daily edition "The SixTen Ministries P.M. News"

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Rapture5212011 NOT _ Updated_May22_2011

Copying Tweets from my Twitter account here attempting to explain & inform of my personal beliefs.

✔Preface ~ Must state my opinions are mine & mine alone~! So many falsely assumed my connection with Family Radio & speaking for Bro. Harold Camping ~ NOT true

My beliefs are individual ~ not collective with anyone, contrary to alleged cult-like status ~ myself & others didn't follow any man (Camping) or creed

We sincerely tried to follow what we observed in THE Holy Bible
after research & lining up Scripture with Scripture rejecting man's
creeds~!

Being mortal humans, we are all subject to error in all realms of Life
& Death ~ that said ~ I admit I erred in Physical Rapture to begin May 21st however thorough analysis
of Scripture does indicate JUDGMENT DAY did INDEED begin "SPIRITUALLY"

Being man enough to admit publicly my errors & "eat some humble pie," all I can do is Pray for
GOD's forgiveness & also ask fellow human beings!

~NOT~closing this acct.as 'parody' is so HOT on Twitter  ~ Time
will tell~! For now, reflecting & studying my Bible more~ Belief in GOD is secure

Twitter & hashtagitis has taught me something~! There is GR8 power in numbers/networking ~ my @ box almost = Timeline ? canNOT reply  to all ~ will READ tweets though?

My continued prayer is for people NOT being adamant & resistant to reason on Spiritual matters of  Eternal proportion~! May GOD bless us all~!

Finally, I must add Thank GOD for America USA & freedom of religion ~ very aware that under sharia law of  Islam ~ I would have been "beheaded"~!  I remain a staunch Conservative Christian~!  AMEN










No comments:

Post a Comment