Snapshot of our most popular daily edition "The SixTen Ministries P.M. News"

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

INFO for you mobile users in cyberspace ~ NEW apps available


Good Tuesday A.M. to Y'all in cyberspace [ Texas lingo ]

  Thanks for tuning in, as usual.  This blog is getting some hits from around the world, praise Jehovah [ JHVH ] and Yahweh [ YHWH ] or whatever Names the One True & Living GOD is called.  However, after doing some in-depth research, I don't believe 'allah' refers to the same ONE GOD that most refer to.  Those in Islam do not recognize Jesus as being GOD & One with the Father, in fact they often mention that Christians have 3 gods???  Go to http://en.wikipedia.org and search for God, then allah, or other dieties & you will discover lots of useful INFO..

  I found out yesterday about two NEW apps available at the Apple APP store from your Apple mobile devices [ iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, etc. ] which I highly recommend.  The first is PAPER.LI which is an app for viewing the online publications I along with many others produce online.  Go to the APP store & search for PAPER.LI and you will find the FREE app to download.  I've used it and highly recommend it.  In fact, the speed of the download & refreshing of data is much faster on my mobile device than on my desktop, probably due to the fact I have many other processes running simultaneously on the PC.  The second app is SHORTMAIL.  If you have a Twitter account, then you already have a FREE SHORTMAIL account, just go to http://shortmail.com while you are logged in to Twitter on the same browser & it will prompt you to allow SHORTMAIL to access your Twitter account.  I've used this for quite some time & experienced NO problems, therefore the risk I believe to be very low...  Shortmail is quicker & simpler than regular email in that 'attachments' are NOT allowed & the character limit is 500 characters which is more than the 140 characters allowed on a Twitter tweet.  Therefore messages are always short & to the point.  IF someone sends you a 'shortmail' that is too long, it is 'quarantined' & placed in a Quarantine folder where you can forward it to your regular email address IF you wish.  Sure helps to eliminate all those JUNK emails you receive with tons of ADS, pictures, promotions, etc.

  Hope you enjoyed the bit of information I shared today..  Be sure to check out my A.M. & P.M. news publications which focus on eschatology & parousia which both mean study of End-Times~!
I am using Google+ PAGES as my primary method of delivery since I believe the geeks/techies/wizards at Google are rapidly gaining ground on Facebook & Twitter & may soon present a formidable online threat to social media at it's FINEST.  Here's the link to my Google+ ministry PAGE ~ https://plus.google.com/b/106723886234416789643/  & be aware as long as you have a Gmail account you should have NO trouble viewing this G+ PAGE even withOUT having a G+ account set-up.  You do know that Google kinda knows what you are doing online, don't you??

  Have a GR8 day & study the Holy Bible to ascertain Truth~!

Amen
 -30-

No comments:

Post a Comment