Snapshot of our most popular daily edition "The SixTen Ministries P.M. News"

Monday, November 21, 2011

New week begins ~ myself and others wonder "What's in store"

Good Monday morning to all [ unless you're in another distant time zone] ,

  So much is going on worldwide in the realm of Spiritual warfare.  Just saw a news article where the word "JESUS" is now considered 'obscene' in Pakistan, even sending a text message by cell phone with that 'obscene' word could get you hauled into court to face 'sharia' law of Islam..  Just do a Bing or Google or Yahoo search and there are lots of news stories out there plus I've added it to my daily publications.

  Also, I have started a brand-new GOOGLE+ G+ 'PAGE' for SixTen Ministries.  They are similar to Facebook 'PAGES' which are different than your regular profile page.  I watched a video which explains that you should NOT use your personal email to CREATE a Google+ 'page' but should have a separate email for that purpose.  Luckily I already had a Gmail account for my ministry, so I used it; simple enough.  BTW, G+ pages are connected with a Gmail account & not any other email provider.

  Here is the link to the new page, which will be modified as I get time: https://plus.google.com/b/106723886234416789643/  I believe you can VIEW the page without being signed up as a Google+ user.

  Keep studying the Holy Bible for truth.  No doubt believers worldwide are inclined to believe with all their heart that JESUS is returning SOON~!

AMEN
 -30-

No comments:

Post a Comment