Snapshot of our most popular daily edition "The SixTen Ministries P.M. News"

Thursday, November 17, 2011

New direction for this BLOG ~ becoming well, a BLOG


Good Day [or whatever] wherever you may be:

  In the past, this blog has been mostly a compendium of links & websites focusing on the 'Rapture' of God's Chosen called the 'ELECT' in the Holy Bible.   It was fairly successful with 3,555 hits worldwide per the installed counter as of 11/17/2011.
  I will be taking this blog in a new direction beginning today.  The name, URL, etc. will remain the same as practically the entire world was made aware of the "Rapture5212011" prediction & prophecy which ultimately proved to be false.   I added the word "NOT" to the title for emphasis.
  There has never been an intent on my behalf to try to post or state my religious beliefs in an anonymous way.  I have openly provided the name of my personal ministry "SixTen Ministries" along with other identifying things such as Twitter handles, etc.  So much data has been stored in the vast cyberspace of Google & others, that all a person need do is do an internet search on "Rapture5212011" or "SixTen Ministries" and a plethora & assortment of results magically appears.
  The same can be said for many, many other internet ventures, such as conspiracy theory web activists such as "Prison Planet" & "Info Wars" which most everyone knows is associated with Alex Jones of Austin, Texas, just up the road a ways from where I am located.
  I found this image online today & I believe it rings true [ especially in a PHYSICAL sense but not so much so in a SPIRITUAL sense] so I'm pasting it here:
 
  I will close for now & wish to state my sincere appreciation for your taking your time to read and/or subscribe to this blog.  I will be posting on a much more regular basis as our Lord allows.  These future postings will be more or less just my personal musings & thought & opinions at any given moment.

  My personal ministry does publish 2 online newspapers, one in the A.M. and another in the P.M.
Here are those links for your convenience:
http://paper.li/610ministries  "The SixTen Ministries A.M. News"
http://paper.li/610ministries/1298988540 "The SixTen Ministries P.M. News"

  Finally, about all I can state for the record is "May God bless us ALL in these difficult & trying times"
   AMEN
   -30-

No comments:

Post a Comment